Friday, July 23, 2010

Reflections

I really enjoyed learning Photo story. I must admit that I've owned a video camera for several years, but have never taken the time to do anything like this. Can't wait to use it on my grandchildren. I also enjoyed the I-Touch-Pod because it does various things that could be beneficial in therapy.



Remediation could be fun and useful by using Photostory. Taking pictures or videos of students performing or demostrating some positive behavior hopefully would have impact in their therapy achievement. As previously mentioned, the I-Pod-Touch has numerous uses all in one. The students narratives in their classes would be accessible to me, therefore, I could talk with the student about their syntax, semantics,etc. through their netbooks. (think thats what its called). Also, teachers and I can share various strategies and hopefully, carryover would be quicker.

Tools 11 offered me more than I expected. It has been a challenge, but interesting seeing what is offered now thanks to technology. I avoided using the technology more efficiently that I already
own so I'm thrilled that I can make better use of these instruments. I look forward to using new tools in my therapy as well as understanding what the classroom teachers are doing with these new tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment