Wednesday, July 7, 2010

tool #6

Well-I finally got to tool 6 and I think I've got finding the new post part down by myself. Thats an accomplishment!! This isnt a 'snap' for my mature mind!!

Anyway, in our district, SLP's have a Wiki for Boardmaker and its great!! If I need something, I usually remember to go to Boardmaker on "Sharepoint". Its a great and fast way to share our work and to send it another special education teacher who may need it.

One of our SLP's set up a wiki last year or so to share ideas.

Since I work with individual remediation in groups, I'm not sure how a wiki could work in therapy. I do work with students in their classroom sometimes, so perhaps I could collaborate with teachers when they are working on a wiki and I could work with my student at that time. We'll see. !

No comments:

Post a Comment